I make good music but lack funds to promote it – Clido

husherloaded.blogspot.com

Fast-rising hip-hop/r&b/reggae music singer, Ifebunso Kingsley Ndubuisi, a.k.a Clido may not have the financial backing to bankroll his music talent, he is stopping at nothing to bring his passion for music to fruition.

In a chat with E-Daily, while explaining the challenges he has had to battle within pursuing his music career, the 400-level undergraduate of Electrical Engineering, Madonna University said; “For me, it’s not that hard. Music is something that comes to me free so I do quite ok.  It only gets hard when I’m working on a project and the funds are hard to come by but I still make it happen. I’ve got good music, I’ve got the talent. I am the brand but without money for promotion, no one gets to see this talent.” The singer who would soon be dropping a cypher video titled ‘Inferno’, recalled how popular rapper, Jesse Jagz, MI Abaga’s younger brother and Ice Prince inspired his hit song, ‘Bad’. 

Mavin record’s Rema sounds like Wizkid – fans “My inspiration was Jesse Jagz, after I listened to his song, ‘Redemption’. I wanted to do something with a reggae vibe, but I wanted it to be hip hop too. His style and the way he flows is impressive. I was also listening to Ice Prince at that time; so it was like a combination of Jesse Jagz and Ice Prince”, he said. He added that for him, Jesse Jagz is a better rapper than his elder brother, MI. “I would say Jesse Jagz is a better rap artiste than his brother, MI Abaga.

I refer to Jagz as a spiritual rapper most times. M.I is a really good rapper but I feel a spiritual connection whenever I’m listening to Jesse Jagz. Although M.I has a more successful career but I always listen to Jesse Jagz more. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of M.I too, but when it comes to rap music I’ll always pick Jagz over Mr Incredible.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/i-make-good-music-but-lack-funds-to-promote-it-clido/
I make good music but lack funds to promote it – Clido I make good music but lack funds to promote it – Clido Reviewed by Adebisi Abraham on May 30, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178







    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete

We are highly grateful for taking your time to comment.

Powered by Blogger.